Do you need to create a video but you do not have the space or equipment? Do you need to create a video introduction for an online course? The library has a solution for you!
Record Now is the Do-It-Yourself recording studio available to anyone affiliated with the CU Anschutz Medical Campus. The studio has the capacity to do green or blue screen recordings with a touch screen display.
What can I do in the Record Now Studio?
- Creating videos for online instruction
- Rehearsing for class presentations
- Practicing your public speaking
- And much more!
- Creating online course introductions
What do I need to know before I go?
- The Record Now Studio is located on the 3rd floor of the library.
- The room is badge access.
- The studio is self-service with instructions provided.
- You need to bring your own USB drive to save your work.
- The library does not provide editing software.
- Please no food or drinks in the studio.